Friday, November 2, 2012

November 1st

OK, so this manicure incorporates two of Coastal Scents colors.  I am still on the fence on whether or not I like these polishes.  Especially since this mani didn't dry before being ruined, long after it *should* have dried.


The two polishes I used in this mani are Coastal Scents Solar (base) and Coastal Scents Cosmic for the drips.  I was not pleased that they did not last the night.  I was waiting for them to try well enough to put the top coat on, but I waited sooo long, that I fell asleep.  I woke up the next morning and the were all smudged and such.  I would say I waiting a good hour for the drips to dry thoroughly (because the drip portion *can* take a while to dry) but they never did.  The Solar base coat did dry and dried very well.  I did need 3 coats, however, which probably affected the drying later.  

Strike one for Coastal Scents polish.  The colors are nice, but if the dry time doesn't get better, this polish it going to be a no-go for me.  I like having a polish that can do more than just be a base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment